In this age of the Internet, blogging has become quite the trend. People are able to share many things thanks to blogging, be it information on news and current events, reviews and thoughts on the latest gadgets or movies, or even simply just treating it like an online diary, writing down whatever comes into mind or whatever that person was up to, for all to see.
WordPress is one of the most popular blogging tools available and here are 10 reasons as to why bloggers need it for their blogging needs:
1) It’s free. WordPress is open-source and is free to use. Meaning that there’s no problem when it comes to costs for having or maintaining a blog, because you don’t even have to pay for anything at all.
2) It’s easy to get started. It only takes as much as 5 minutes to setup your own blog with WordPress. Furthermore, once you spend more time using WordPress, you’ll be able to easily make a quality blog in a few hours or so.
3) It’s easy to manage. Most sites require extensive knowledge of HTML to create and edit a webpage. WordPress makes it easier to do that by letting simple changes spread out to the entire blog. This gives you much more control in managing your blog.
4) It has many themes to choose from. WordPress lets you customize your blog in any way you want by giving you access to different templates. It lets you stylize your blog the way you want it to look.
5) It has plugins for functionality. WordPress has many different plugins that lets you add things like photo galleries and maps. Not only that, you can add them to your blog without having to change the core of your blog.
6) It lets you add things on the go. A free app is now available for WordPress that can let you add anything to your blog from anywhere. This includes pictures taken with smartphones and anything you add using your iPad.
7) It has automation. WordPress makes it possible to set tasks that can automatically activate on a certain time thanks to a time-stamp scheduling system. It makes it possible to accomplish things without having to do them yourself.
8) It has a good community. A lot of people use WordPress because of how easy it is to use and manage. Thanks to that, it has amassed a community that’s easy to ask for help in case you are having difficulty with your blog.
9) People can easily access your site. WordPress is a hit in search engines such as Google because of how popular it is. Because of this, your blog can easily garner a huge amount of views, making it the ideal blogging tool.
10) WordPress has very good support. Automattic, the company responsible for WordPress, takes very good care of their product. Despite WordPress being open-source, it is easy to make their blogs secure and protected from anything that can compromise them.
There you have it: 10 reasons why Bloggers need WordPress. It’s easy to use, easy to manage, easy to ask for help with, easy to get views with and is easy to protect.