IntenseBlog is a fast growing, multi niche blog that we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to contribute high quality articles and tutorials. The benefits of writing for us are not only getting more traffic and backlink to your website, but also the powerful way to gain exposure and introduce your blog to our fast growing community.
In additional, if you write a high quality, in-depth tutorial, we’re willing to pay you between $20 and $50, depending on the the tutorial’s content, so let’s start!
What can you write about?
We feature articles in these main topics: Blogging tips, Making money online, Web design (1) and Web tutorials (2).
*** In the first main topic (1), you can submit to us articles about: blogging tutorial, product review, SEO, internet marketing, social networking, making money online, freebies, and roundups…
*** The second main topic (2), the topic that we would like to pay you money! We are looking for extensive tutorials and/or screencasts on these subjects:
- WordPress / General website techniques.
- HTML / CSS techniques.
Submission Instructions & Criteria:
- Send your tutorial/article back formatted in a .zip archive, with everything in it, including an HTML document and all of the assets to our email: intenseblog @ gmail.com, name your email subject as: Tutorial/Article Submission – Name of your posts, please clearly denote in your email that it’s a traditional guest post or paid tutorial.
- Submissions must be original and may not have been posted elsewhere. You may not republish the content posted on Intenseblog.com on any other websites (except the short paragraph that you introduce about the tutorial that you’ve submitted to IntenseBlog.com).
- Use only your own materials or use materials you have permission to use, otherwise, you need to provide proper credits to the materials owner, make sure that there’s no copyright infringement in your post.
- Do spell check and grammar check before submitting.
- Article length must be at least 800 words (exceptions would be article that has a lot of useful information, fresh content…), structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- All links within the post content are placed only for reference purpose and not for SEO or advertising.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing.
- We accept backlinks to your own site, however, we would not accept links to affiliate products or website that is not relevant to our site. In addition, don’t add any unnatural link to your article due to the new Google’s algorithm updates (Please follow Google’s link scheme guidelines).
- First and foremost we want to preserve quality on the site. We receive countless guest post request everyday, most of them are on general topic that many people have already known; so, please note that not all articles/tutorials will be accepted. You may email us (intenseblog @ gmail.com) with your concept and we will let you know if it’s acceptable.
If your post is accepted:
- We will contact you for account registration on IntenseBlog.com, your personal and Paypal information (only for paid tutorials).
- You grant a license to readers to use the knowledge and demonstrated effects shown in the post without reference to yourself.
- You grant a license to IntenseBlog.com to be the exclusive publisher of the tutorial.
- If we find that copyrights have been infringed on, you will not be paid and the tutorial will be automatically denied.
- It’s imperative that you respond to comments to your published post, otherwise, all links in your guest post will be removed.
How soon will your article be posted?
- This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published, usually within a week of approval.
If you’ve any question or suggestion, please feel free to lets me know as Intenseblog @ gmail.com or contact me directly here.
From Jenni R and other IntenseBlog’s developers